Sunday 19 June 2011

First stop!

After 1583km, $112 on fuel, $182 on accommodation and a $4 meat pie (not very good) I've made it to my brothers place north of Coffs Harbour. The night before I met up with my parents in Uralla and now everyone is here! So I'll just camp out here, work on the bike and do nothing until he kicks me out!

On the way from Uralla to Corindi we stopped at the Dorrigo Rainforest Skywalk to have a look around. They have a walkway out over the tops of the trees where you can see right out to the coast, and it's free:
(You can go look at the view yourself...)

 Then I sped off down the mountian via the Waterfall Way. Here's the most interesting bit of that (it's still very boring though):


And then finally I had to get the touristy shot while I was going past with the bike:

For the next week it will be bike servicing, rethinking my packing (I need a lot more space...), visiting the beach and not doing much!

No comments:

Post a Comment